Saturday, December 3, 2011

One of my favorite sites

In case you haven't figured this out, I love to cook, and I'm always looking for new recipes to try. There are a couple of goto sites I use on a pretty regular basis (allrecipes.com, my recipes.com, etc), but there is one that I always look at first. It's Gina's Skinny Recipes. Gina takes non-WW friendly meals, and turns them into healthy yumminess. Now, I'm no longer doing WW, but it doesn't change the fact that the recipes are awesome and taste super yummy!

Some of our favorites are:
Asian Turkey Meatballs with Line Sesame Dipping Sauce
    - So yummy, and easy too! And the dipping sauce is to die for!

Chicken Quesadillas
   - The sweet and spicy avocado mango salsa makes this recipe amazing!

Spinach Lasagna Rolls
   - Another staple in our house and SO easy to prepare...and Penelope likes them!

Low Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
   - Seriously, the best oatmeal cookie I have ever had! They don't even last 2 days in my house!

And these are just our favorites! There are so many more that I regularly make! And she is so nice. Have a question? Post a comment and she'll answer it, most of the time within a few days! It's like having your own cooking teacher! :-)


We made the Filetto di Pomodoro for dinner tonight. While we didn't like it as a spaghetti sauce, I bet it'll taste super yummy in other recipes that call for tomato sauce (like Spinach Lasagna rolls!). And it can be frozen for 6 months! Woot!

If you like to cook, and love lower-fat options for a lot of recipes, you definitely need to check out Gina's Skinny Recipes!

1 comment:

This Mom's Heart said...

Hi! You have a blog award to pick up on my site- head over and read about it and how to share it! I picked you because I love the work you do. :)
http://www.thismomsheart.com/2011/12/my-first-blog-award.html